Please find below a range of contacts and resources for supporting wellbeing:
- Self-Care Advice: www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19
Gloucestershire council have a hub where they can help link people up with community support projects.
You can refer someone in (if they give consent) using the Someone I Know Needs Help Link.
Monday – Friday, 08:30 – 17:00
Telephone: 01452 583519
National Government support
- www.gov.uk – The extremely vulnerable can register for additional support with daily living tasks such as shopping and social care.
- GoodSam – National Volunteer Scheme to help with shopping, transport to hospital appointments or telephone for a chat. Self referral can be made by the website or App, you can also refer a patient in need.
Local Resources Cirencester
- Cirencester Parish Church can organise volunteer support for things like shopping. You can call on 01285 659317.
- Wartermore Watch is a neighbourhood support. Contact Anne on 07776 132337.
Local Resources Tetbury
- Tetbury Mutual Aid is a neighbourhood volunteer service supported by town council / Lions. Please call on 07549 694903 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Forms of Support
- Age UK Freephone call back on 08002 980579. Available Monday-Friday, 06:00-16:00. The call back will be with a volunteer for a 20 minute chat.
Social Care Needs
- Gloucestershire Social Care Adult Help Desk. Please call 01452 426868.
Mental Health Support
- Lets Talk is a self referral to NHS mental health team. You can call on 0800 0732200
- Samaritans. Please call on 116123, they are available 24 hours a day.
- Every Mind Matters, a site where you receive advice and resources.
- Mind. A site where there is information on mental health and the Coronavirus.
- Young Minds. A site with specific advice on Coronavirus and your wellbeing.
Recent Hospital Discharge
- Age UK Out of Hospital service. Please call on 01452 420937 or 01452 420928, they can provide guidance and support to stay well back at home.
- Age UK Help to resolve Problems Support. Please call on 01452 422660, Monday -Friday, 09:00-16:00. Priority will be given to COVID-19 support.
Domestic Violence Support
- National Domestic Violence Helpline. Please call 0808 2000247.
- Safe Lives. A site providing information on domestic abuse and COVID-19.
- Gloucestershire Domestic Violence Service
- NSPCC Helpline. Please call 0808 800 5000 If you’re worried about a child, even if you’re unsure, contact NSPCC professional counsellors for help, advice and support.
- Childline. Please call 0800 1111. Childline offers free, confidential advice and support for any child 18 years or under, whatever the worry.
- ICON: Babies Cry: You can cope.