The Phoenix Health group offers various clinics across all of our sites, please enquire at the time of booking.
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
Chronic Disease management
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Coronary heart disease(CHD)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Blood pressure checks
- Blood tests
- Cervical smears
- Contraceptive services
- Child health surveillance
- Childhood immunisations
- Dressings and removal of sutures
- Ear Syringing
- FitBits – The Phoenix Health Group holds a small number of FitBits. If you wish to borrow one for a month to monitor levels of exercise, please print and complete this FitBit Consent Form and take to Phoenix Cirencester with a £20 refundable deposit.
- Maternity services – There are two antenatal clinics per week at South Cerney on Monday mornings and at Cirencester on Wednesday afternoons.
- Minor surgery
- Social Prescribing – Aims to find the service that you need – helps you to make contact and guide you through the process. Maybe you are a Carer and need support or have a housing issue, want to find local social groups in your area, have debts that have become overwhelming and don’t know where to turn, or just need to discuss which services and organisations are around to help you.
- Teenage health
- Vaccinations and immunisations – including travel.
- Wound management
Stop Smoking Service
This surgery no longer provides a Stop Smoking Service. If you need support please contact your local pharmacy who do provide this service. Useful numbers are:-