Please find below a range of information, advice and resources based on COVID-19:
- Home Carers of COVID-19 Patients
- COVID-19 Wellbeing Support
- COVID-19 – Patient Information about the Virus
- COVID-19 – Patient Information about Treatment
- A COVID-19 Message for Parents
- If you have a medical condition which makes you extremely vulnerable to coronavirus (COVID-19), register GOV.UK to see whether or not you need support.
- Information for those who have been bereaved
Dispensing Patients – If you are having difficulties collecting your medications from the surgery due to self-isolation during this pandemic, please let the dispensary know and we will arrange for your medication to be delivered.
Lockdown will be a difficult and unsafe time for many people. If you are experiencing domestic abuse: physical, emotional, psychological, financial, sexual or stalking, please visit www.gdass.org.uk or call 01452 726 570 for advice and support and always call 999 in an emergency.
The PRINCIPLE trial aims to find out whether selected treatments given to people at higher risk of becoming more ill when they are infected with COVID-19 can minimise hospitalisation. The trial is recruiting participants through GP practices across the UK and you can find out more information by visiting our PRINCIPLE Research COVID-19 page.